TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions of Use govern your use of this web site. Your use of this web site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you must stop accessing and using this website immediately.
Pizza Club may from time to time amend, update or change this web site including these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use this website, you agree to be bound by these amendments.
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Restrictions:You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
1. publishing any Website material in any other media;
2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
8. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Pizza Club provides an Online ordering facility for ordering pizzas and other items for delivery or pick up from a nominated store.
You can choose to register with the Pizza Club website whereby we hold your contact details and/or details of your last or preferred orders. We do not retain credit card or other payment details. Pizza Club does reserve the right to reject a registration.
Pizza Club agrees to execute all Orders in accordance with their terms but reserves the right to reject any Order in its absolute discretion.
If you place an order online you acknowledge and agree that Pizza Club is entitled to assume that any Order which is placed with Pizza Club via the online order facility using your details and which is accepted by Pizza Club is a valid Order on your behalf for which you are obliged to pay.
You acknowledge that:
1. The Online ordering facility is provided in good faith, but Pizza Club does not guarantee its performance or availability.
2. The Online ordering facility may be unavailable from time to time for regularly scheduled maintenance and/or upgrades.
3. There are inherent hazards in electronic distribution and as such Pizza Club cannot warrant against delays or errors in transmitting data between you and Pizza Club including Orders, and you agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law, Pizza Club will not be liable for any losses which you suffer as a result of the Facility not being available or for delays or errors in transmitting Orders.
4. If you have any allergies, including without limitation to dairy, nuts or gluten, or any special requirements for your food whatsoever, you must place your order direclty to the store.
Due to diverse Pizza Flavors and sauces which may contain nuts, we cannot guarantee that any of our meals are free from allergens which may cause allergic reaction.
Actual product may differ from the images shown in this website.
Additional Surcharge may apply for Public Holidays, additional Toppings, Half n Half Pizzas.
Flavors, Toppings, Prices and Sizes may vary from branch to branch.
We use Beef & Lamb in our Meat Products for Pizza Club.
Please note that the delivery times and pick up times provided are estimates only. Pizza Club does not guarantee delivery or pick up times as delays may be experienced.
Pizza Club reserves the right to terminate your account if it learns that you have provided false or misleading registration information, interfered with other users or the administration of Pizza Club services, or violated these Terms and Conditions.
You may not at any time be the holder of more than one registration with Pizza Club, whether by use of your own name, the use of aliases, or some combination thereof. In addition to its other rights, Pizza Club will have the right to terminate any registrations that are found to be duplicates, and to recover from the registered persons the amount of any credits or other benefits obtained this way.
You agree to fully indemnify and hold Pizza Club harmless from any claim, cost, demand or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred or which may be incurred arising from a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
VARIATION OF TERMS
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.